Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Remodeling

I finished getting cabinets in my scraproom now it is on to the rest of the house.  I will never understand home builders.  They never put enough closets or storage in a house.  Today I contacted my cabinet guy and hopefully he can start working on the living  area of this home.  We need appropriate storage and seating in our living area.  We have a really cool brick fireplace with a brick mantel.  I am hoping that he can make an Oak Fireplace Mantel with bookshelfs off to the sides that works into a cabinet that will hold our TV.

I just got an email from John.  Due to the economy he is moving his shop into a co-op shop so it will be a little while before he can start.  That is ok, just gives me time to save more money.  Ok maybe, you never know what new scrapbooking supplies I will NEED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment